Fuse Online Co., Ltd. (“Fuse”) by this Privacy Notice provide contents relating to data collecting and processing when you access the Fuse’s website/application.
- What information do we collect?
Fuse collects the following information:
- Personally identifiable information (first-last name, email address, telephone number, etc.)
- Sensitive personal information (gender, health Information, disability information, etc.)
- Vehicle Information (information related to the insured/insured object, etc.)
- Personal preference information (browsing habit, interested policies, etc.)
- How we collect information from you?
Most of the time, you provide the information whether to us directly or to our partners/brokers/agents. We collect and process information when you:
- Register online or have an order for products/services from us (whether directly or through your insurance agent/broker/marketer)
- Take a customer survey or voluntarily reply to email.
- Use or surf our website/application through web browser cookies.
- How we use your information
Fuse collects your information in order to be able to:
- Manage your orders and account.
- Send emails about special offers on other related products, services that we think may be of interest to you.
- User analysis and profiling.
- And if you agree, Fuse will share the information with our partner companies, to enable these companies to offer products/services to you. While fulfilling the order, we or our partners may send information to and/or receive information from credit reference agencies/institutions in compliance with any regulatory requirements.
- How we keep your information
Fuse keeps your information securely at identified storage locations and accordingly have data security measures in place (when the purpose for which your information is retained is achieved, Fuse will continue to retain your information for a maximum period of 7 years or according to the statutory limitation period, whichever is later (“Retention Period”). After the Retention Period, we will destroy your data by removing it from our system and deletion from our storage and backup.
- Marketing Communication
Fuse intends to deliver information about the products and services of Fuse that you may be interested in and includes the products and services of partner companies.
If you have already consented to receiving marketing communication from Fuse, you can choose to cancel your consent at any time. You have the right to refuse to Fuse contacting you for marketing purposes or to provide your information to partner companies at any time.
If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your rights to data protection
Fuse wishes you to be fully aware of your data protection rights. All users have the following rights:
- Right of access to information - You have the right to access and request a copy of your personal data from Fuse. There is no charge for the first time, but a small fee may apply in the future.
- Right to rectification - You have the right to ask Fuse to rectify your personal data that you believe to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure or destruction of data - You have the right to request that Fuse delete or destroy your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to suspend processing - You have the right to request that Fuse suspend the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Fuse’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Migration - You have the right to request that Fuse transfer all of your personal data that is held to another company or directly to you under certain conditions.
- When you make an application, Fuse will have one (1) month to respond to your request. If you wish to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us through email at email@example.com
- What are cookies?
We do not use any cookies at the moment. However, in the event we start using cookies, we would like for you to be aware that cookies will be used in a number of ways to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Remembers you in the system.
- Understand your website usage.
- Types of cookies we might use in the future
There are different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies of the website (Functionality Cookies) - Fuse uses these types of cookies to identify you on the website and remember your preferences. For example, the language used, where you live. These cookies are a combination of first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- Advertising Cookies - Fuse uses these types of cookies to collect information about your visits to our website, content visited, links clicked, information about your browser. Visitor Tools and IP number we may share some of the information we collect online. Collected through cookies with partners or third-party companies for advertising purposes, this means that you visit other websites you may see advertisements depending on your usage patterns on our website.
- How to manage your cookies
- Other Website Privacy Notices
There are links to other websites, this Privacy Notice applies only to our website. If you click a link to go to another website, please read the privacy notice of that website.
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
Fuse regularly reviews privacy notices and update it on the webpage if there is any changes, This privacy notice is last updated on 22 July 2022.
- How can you contact us?
If you have questions about our privacy notice, the information we keep about you or wish to exercise your rights as a personal data subject, please feel free to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org